BUILDING THE GLOBAL CLOUD
Structure:Europe is where the world’s leading cloud visionaries convene to analyse technology and product needs for cloud services in the European context. Hear 60 of the top global IT practitioners and vendors with experience adopting business processes and implementing successful cloud infrastructures. Join us today, take away learning and important contacts and learn how to make the cloud impact your business.
- The Mobile Operator, The Cloud and You: Europe leapt ahead of the world in mobile deployments early on and may also leapfrog global progress on cloud-based mobile services. Hear form the mobile operators who are leading this charge.
- Open Data. Open for Business?: The more data that is released in machine-readable and open formats, the more likely it is that businesses and developers will use it to build applications and services that users need. What lessons can be learned for other countries looking to make data more accessible and usable for all?
- Establishing Identity, Privacy and Trust: The key to unlocking cloud services in Europe is the knowledge of who is accessing your cloud resources and why.
- Is Federated Cloud the Ticket to Beating Amazon in Europe?: Europe is deploying bold strategies that take into account the local contexts and better integration than an API. Is Europe prototyping a global future for the cloud?
To view the schedule click here.
Structure:Europe Startup Package – 18 available for only £1,995
Attention startups! We’ve created a package deal featuring discounted tickets, a GigaOM Research subscription, and an invitation to an exclusive networking reception. Package includes:
- 4 Tickets to Structure:Europe
- 1 GigaOM Pro individual subscription
- Invitation to exclusive networking reception
Look for “Startup Package” for £1,995 listed above to purchase. Only 18 available and preference will be given to early-stage startups.
Structure:Europe tickets are non-refundable. However, you may transfer your registration to another person by providing authorization to us by 1 September 2013. For transfers or any other questions about registration, or assistance with any registration problems, please contact us at email@example.com