The Future of Work
It started with the cellphone, was carried by the laptop and is now being fueled by the tablet. The way we live, learn, play and work is being transformed daily by break-through collaboration tools that allow us to instantly communicate regardless of location.
First cloud computing, and now…the human cloud. It’s changing the way we all do business with each other. How will you and your company adapt?
At Net:Work, you’ll hear directly from the people at the forefront of this shift, exchange ideas, and meet the innovators creating the tools that allow us to work differently. Featuring GigaOM editors and GigaOM Pro analysts, top business leaders, and technology companies, Net:Work will explore the business challenges and opportunities presented by a new global culture of work. Featured topics include:
- How Social Tools Really Impact the Enterprise
- Tapping an On-Demand Workforce
- Deploying Collaboration Is Easy, Making People Use It is Hard
- The Mobile Workforce Takes Over
- Seriously? The Gamification of Work
- Freelancers, SaaS and The Data Silo Problem
- The Role of the Workspace In The Digital Age
See our complete schedule for more details.