Five years ago, Mobilize was the first conference of it’s kind to outline the future of mobility after Apple’s iPhone exploded onto the scene. Today, Mobilize remains at the forefront of the conversation, focusing on the three biggest opportunities for the global mobile community: mobile big data, “the Internet of things,” and BYOD.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- How does mobile big data prompt innovation for world changing apps?
- What are the hot products and business models for “Internet of Things”?
- Where are the gaps and unmet needs in the BYOD market?
- What technologies and platforms will enable developers in IOT?
- What can entrepreneurs and small companies do to maximize new revenues?
- How should enterprise infrastructure be re-planned for a BYOD world?
- Who are the people with the best ideas for the future of mobility?
Don’t miss the insights and connections, register now!
Get expert insights from GigaOM Pro
Free GigaOM Pro Report & $100 off Pro subscription
Get $100 off an annual GigaOM Pro subscription and get a FREE GigaOM Pro report on what’s next for the cloud in Europe when you register. You’ll also get the opportunity to attend our exclusive Mapping Sessions led by GigaOM Research analysts. Find out more about joining GigaOM Pro and get your discount here.
See last year's program
Android and iOS rule the roost, networks are evolving and handset hardware is all starting to look the same. While the rest of the industry reaches a steady predictable state, in 2013 we look at the areas most primed for growth and disruption – Internet of Things, BYOD and Mining Mobile Big Data.
Mobilize is the perfect size for a mobile event. While it manages to bring top tier speakers and industry insiders, it manages to stay at a scale where it is easy to meet and interact with people.- Julien SalanonCo-Founder, InTooch
As always, an excellent event, with great insight into what is trending now, and what to look for in the next 6-12 months.-Christina ClaureBusiness Development Manager, Sprint